Terms and Conditions
General Refund Policy
– For any item not specified below, there is a 72 hour return period from the date your order is picked up from our warehouse and will be subject to inspection. No returns will be given after the 72 hour period has ended. All items being returned within the72 hour return period must be undamaged and in their original packaging material. Damaged or opened items will not be accepted for return under any circumstance. Slabs will only be eligible for return if the material is in the same condition as it was when it was delivered. Please inspect all material at the time of delivery.
Estimates are good for 15 days.
– for whatever reason you find that you must cancel the project. All the terms outlined in this document remain. Depending on where we are in the process and what products & services are involved will determine how a cancellation will be handled.
– Once fabrication of custom countertops has begun, deposit(s) are no longer refundable and remaining balance will be due at completion of installation. Template fees are to cover expenses for templating your project at project location and are not refundable.
– Custom fabricated products, including countertops, shower floors, etc, are all digitally programmed and custom cut from a slab to your specifications. For this reason, they are not refundable, and no changes can be made once we have received your diagram.
Special Order Slabs
– We order and ship in your custom slabs directly from the manufacturer. These manufacturers charge us a return shipping and a restocking fee if you change your mind. For this reason, there is a 45% restocking fee on all special order stone slabs that have not been fabricated yet. There will be no refunds given on special order stones if fabrication has already started. No exceptions.
– Any tile purchased by the square foot is not refundable. Any full cases of tile being returned will incur a 35% restocking fee.
– Many of the items you are ordering come from multiple manufacturers, some items even come from different countries. We always try our best to keep everything on schedule for you, however many delays are out of our control. No refunds or credits will be given for items or shipments that are delayed. Item arrival dates given to you by any employee of The Stone Outlet of Florida are only estimates.
Plumbing Disconnect and connect. ***Stone outlet of Florida is not certified in Plumbing or Electrical, Client is to have all plumbing and electrical handled on their end.